• As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E may support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.*
• Although vitamin E is present in a variety of foods, many individuals do not obtain sufficient amounts from their diet. Vitamin E naturally occurs in eight different forms, but research suggests that vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active.*
• E-Max-1000 provides 1000 IU of natural d-alpha tocopherol.
Health Benefits:• Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health*
• Potent lipid-soluble antioxidant*
• Provides natural d-alpha tocopherol
Suggested Use: One softgel or more daily.
|Vitamin E (Natural) (d-Alpha Tocopherol with Natural Mixed Tocopherols)||IU|