- Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.*
- It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
- Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
Bio-Tech Pharmacal D3 1,000IU 100 Capsules
(You save )
- In Stock
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.