Umcka? ColdCare, Cherry Flavor Chewable
Umcka ColdCare Cherry Chewables are a convenient formula for on-the-go support that reduces the severity of throat, nasal and bronchial irritations, including cough, congestion and sore throat. The delicious, convenient tablets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment?s notice.
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations: congestion, cough, hoarseness, sore throat
|Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X|
Shortens duration &
reduces severity of
upper respiratory symptoms
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 chewable tablet 2 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a physician.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days; fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days; cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.