Its one of the very first products I helped formulate. And its still one of my all-time favorites today.
And now, Ive enhanced this already delicious-tasting protein even more, making it a high-quality whey superfood.
Miracle Whey is even better than before because it
- Consists of sweet whey sourced exclusively from grass-fed and pasture-raised cows from New Zealand
- Provides 1 gram of the immunoglobulin, IgG, a key antibody in support of immune function
- Is formulated from whey concentrate and not whey isolates
- Includes sunflower lecithin and not soy lecithin in providing phospholipids and nutrients to support muscle retention and for emulsification to produce a nice texture and blend in water
- Contains Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which have been shown to be ideal muscle fuel
- Provides the key amino acids (cysteine, glycine, and glutamate) for glutathione production
In addition, Miracle Whey has a very pleasant texture when consumed because it is formulated with organic, gluten-free ancient grains. Healthy and feels great in your mouth. No grainy aftertaste.
And when it comes to the unbelievable taste, Miracle Whey
- Contains natural sweeteners only no artificial sweeteners or flavors and still great tasting
- Includes 20 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber per serving
Miracle Whey does not contain any genetically engineered ingredients (GEs), artificial colors or flavors, antibiotics, artificial growth hormones (like rBGH), corn, or soy fillers.
Miracle Whey® comes in your choice of tantalizing, natural-tasting flavors. Taste the difference today with my all-new Miracle Whey its whey protein as nature intended!
- Is rich in glutamic acid and branch chain amino acids which aid muscle-building and recovery*
- Contains 25% or more glycomacropeptides for immune support, high energy, muscle building and recovery*
- Promotes satiety, so compulsive craving for refined carbs and sweets is curbed*
- Contains beta glucans, so you can be sure that your immune system is getting the boost it needs.*
- Contains water-soluble fiber, which supports healthy blood sugar levels and prebiotic properties*