Joint stiffness and discomfort can stand in the way of even simple everyday tasks. Fast-Acting Joint Formula provides three innovative ingredients that can offer joint support in days, instead of the weeks or months it can take with supplements like glucosamine and MSM. This innovative formula includes three unique ingredients that work together to help inhibit inflammatory factors, lubricate joints, and support growth of healthy joint tissue. Don’t let soreness slow you down. Try Fast-Acting Joint Formula!
Benefits at a Glance
- Fast-acting formula promotes healthier joints in days
- Solubilized keratin helps shield your joints from free radical damage
- Decursinol-50® inhibits activation of a DNA transcription factor associated with inflammation
- Hyal-Joint® enhances joint lubrication
- Three Powerful Ingredients Working Together
This unique formula promotes joint comfort, shields your joints against free radical assault, protects against normal joint wear and tear, and helps support the growth of healthy joint tissue. These multi-modal ingredients are the reason why:
-Solubilized keratin: this bioactive form of keratin protein helps regulate inflammatory factors … while supporting antioxidant activity to help block free radical assault on joints.1
-Decursinol-50®: this fluid regulating compound goes to work to immediately inhibit activation of a DNA transcription factor associated with inflammation.2-5
-Hyal-Joint®: this patented blend of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans lubricates joints by increasing viscosity of the synovial fluid that cushions joint cartilage … and also supports the growth of healthy joint tissue.6-9
Take this unique formula once daily to enjoy fast-acting, effective support for aging joints. Use Fast-Acting Joint Formula alone or in combination with ArthroMax® joint support formulas.
- http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57587485/Nutraceutical-Composition-Comprising-Soluble-Keratin-Or-Derivative-Thereof---Patent-7579317 accessed January 7, 2014.
- Biol Pharm Bull. 2003 Sep;26(9):1283-8.
- Life Sci. 2003 Jun 13;73(4):471-85.
- Mol Pharmacol. 2006 Jun;69(6):1783-90.
- Mapo Pain Clinic, Seoul. November 2001. Scigenic Co., Ltd. Unpublished study report obtained from manufacturer.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Nov 26;56(22):10582-93.
- Nutr J. 2008 Jan 21;7:3.
- Curr Med Res Opin. 2008 May;24(5):1485-96.
- Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113.