Oral health disorders are among the most common health problems in US adults.1
Regular brushing and flossing is often not enough to achieve optimal oral health. Since the mouth is the major gateway to the body, maintaining good oral hygiene is important for overall health.2
Researchers have developed an innovative approach to achieving maximum oral health. The beneficial bacteria in FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene helps inhibit harmful bacteria that develop in the mouth and can affect the health of your teeth and gums. FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene complements any oral care program.
FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene contains the beneficial, clinically-researched probiotic strain — S. salivarius BLIS M18™.
FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene provides healthy bacteria that colonize the mouth and inhibit the growth of problematic mouth bacteria.3-6 This helps create a healthy environment in the oral cavity.
Because FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene comes in lozenge form, it quickly provides healthy, targeted probiotics to the oral cavity.
Dissolving one lozenge of FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene in your mouth daily can maximize your oral health by optimizing oral pH, easing inflammation, and supporting healthy bacterial colonization throughout the mouth.5-6
1. 1. AAP 2015; Kim 2010; Thornton-Evans 2013.
2. Nat Rev Immunol. 2015 Jan;15(1):30-44.
3. Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2009 Apr;24(2):152-61.
4. J Med Microbiol. 2013 Jun;62(Pt 6):875-84.
5. Benef Microbes. 2011 Jun;2(2):93-101.
6. I ADR/AADR/CADR 89th General Session and Exhibition, 16–19 March 2011, San Diego, CA, USA. Paper no. 150126.